Saturday, December 4, 2010

Beat Assassin presents...feel the meaning vol.1 - Bootleg

Beat Assassin presents...feel the meaning vol.1 - Bootleg

01 His Panik - Dime Ahora Mismo
02 Jermside & Brickbeats - Jealousy
03 Helixx C. Armaggedon & Pri the Honey Dark - Lunchbreak
04 Funky Fresh Few - Dimes Got (feat Dimes)
05 Superscientifiku - Taking of the Days
06 Loptimist - Black Cancer (feat Dead'P)
07 Reason - Gemini Slang
08 Zion I - Birds Eye View
09 Symmetry - Our Land
10 Blame One - Like A Prison
11 Opensouls - Whatever
12 Code Red - Evil Hearts
13 Crown City Rockers (Mission) - Disturbing Behaviour
14 Dan Johns - See What I Can
15 Self Scientifik - Live N Breathe
16 Superstar Quamallah - Grand Whizard
17 Family Tree - Simple Words
18 DL Incognito - Anticipation
19 Molemen - Know Bitternes (feat Vakill)
20 True Lynguistics - A.I.
21 LMNO - What Now?
22 Kiwi - Good Music
23 Conz - Blame It On The Night

No comments:

Post a Comment